12.1.24

Jimmy Cliff - The Power And The Glory 1983 FLAC

*O Primeiro e Ultimo*

Depois de 14 anos chega ao fim a jornada deste blog. E eu escolhi o primeiro album de Reggae que meu pai me presenteou quando eu tinha 10 anos de idade para fazer a última postagem. Aqui começou minha paixão por esse ritmo mágico que dura até hoje. Obrigado a todos que acompanharam o blog ao longo desses anos. Irie!!!!

*The First and Last*

After 14 years, the journey of this blog comes to an end. And I chose the first Reggae album that my father gave me when I was 10 years old to make the last post. This is where my passion for this magical rhythm began, which continues to this day. Thank you to everyone who has followed the blog over the years. Irie!!!!


We All Are One
Sunshine In The Music
Reggae Night
Piece Of The Pie
American Dream
Roots Woman
Love Solution
Power And The Glory
Journey