19.5.13

Bunny Lee & V.A. - The Bunny 'Striker' Lee Story CD 4 2004

Lascelles Perkins & Hortense Ellis - Mighty Organ
Lascelles Perkins - Pledging My Love
Slim Smith & The Uniques - People Get Ready
Errol Dunkley - The Prodigal Returns
Sugar Minott - Lovers Rock Medley, Pt
Tyrone Evans & The Paragons - Lovers Rock Medley, Pt 2
Cornell Campbell - The Duke Of Earl
U Roy - The Duke
Tommy McCook & Aggravators - The Duke Of Dub
Jackie Edwards - Ali Baba
John Holt - I've Been Admiring You
Slim Smith & The Uniques - Blessed Are Thu Meek
Derrick Morgan - Seven Letters
Donald Lee - Reggae Time
Horace Andy - Just Say Who
Jah Stitch - Black Harmony Killer
Horace Andy - Skylarking
Cornell Campbell - My Confession
Slim Smith - My Conversation
Lennox Brown - My Conversation (Instrumental)
Pat Kelly - If It Don't Work Out
Horace Andy - You're My Angel
Gene Kelly - Little Boy Blue
The Mighty Diamonds - Jah Jah Bless The Dread
Tommy McCook & Stranger Cole - Last Flight To Reggae City