12.6.13

V.A. - Trojan Lovers Rock Box Set 2005

Janet Kay - Lovin’ You
Hortense Ellis - Unexpected Places
June Powell - Please, Mr Please
Cynthia Schloss - Sad Movies (Make Me Cry)
Marie Pierre - Nothing Gained (From Loving You)
Barbara Jones - This Love Makes Me Happy (Aka Cherish This Love)
Audrey Hall - Born To Wondering
Doreen Schaeffer - That Wonderful Sound
Paula - Dynamic
Betty Padget - My Eyes Adored You
Elizabeth Archer & The Equators - Feel Like Making Love
Susan Cadogan - If
Pam Hall - Perfidia
Angela Stewart - When Love Comes Knocking (At Your Door)
T.T. Ross - I Will
Yvonne Sterling - If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
The J Sisters - I Can’t Give You Anything (But My Love) (12” Version)
Freddie McGregor - Lover’s Rock
Barry Biggs & Ruddy Thomas - Reflections In My Life
Winston Reedy - Dim The Light
Sugar Minott - Never Too Young (Aka Let Love Come In)
Fil Callendar & In Crowd - Getting Cosy (12” Mix)
Errol Dunkley - Peekaboo (12” Mix)
Bunny Rugs Scott - What’s The Use
John Holt - You’ll Never Find Another Love Like Mine
Matumbi - After Tonight
Gregory Isaacs - Next To You
Jimmy London - A Little Love
Honey Boy Martin - You Are Mine (12” Mix)
Cornell Campbell - Whenever You Need Me
Pat Kelly - No Love (Aka The Time Has Come)
Alton Ellis & Tony Sexton - Telephone Line
Boris Gardiner - You’re Everything To Me
Sharon Forrester - Silly Wasn’t I (12” Version)
Alton Ellis & Janet Kay - I’m Still In Love With You
Jennifer Day - Together
Pam Hall - Just Say You Will (Lonely Teardrops)
Janette Silvera - I’ve Never Been To Me
Marie Pierre - Can't Go Through With Life (12” Mix)
Hortense Ellis - My Willow Tree
Paula Clarke - Skip And Dance
Cynthia Schloss - Cha La La, I Need You
Audrey Hall - I Can Not Wait (No More)
Barbara Jones - The Power Of Love
Jenny Taylor - Something’s Gotten Hold Of My Heart
Marcia Griffiths - There’s No Me Without You
Dimple Hinds & The Marvels - A Lover’s Concerto
Carol Brown - Just Enough To Keep Me Hanging On
June Powell & The Hit Squad - I’ll Be Everything To You (12” Mix)
Carol Brown - Just Enough To Keep Me Hanging On