27.2.13

Duke Reid's & V.A. - Treasure Chest 1992

The Royals - We Are In The Mood
The Melodians - Come On Little Girl    
The Jamaicans - Things You Say You Love
The Paragons - Tide Is High
The Melodians - You Don't Need Me
Phyllis Dillon - Rock Steady
Duke Reid Group - Soul Style
Alton Ellis & Lloyd Williams (5) - Can't Stand It   
The Techniques - Queen Majesty
Vic Taylor - Heartaches   
The Silvertones - Midnight Hour
U-Roy - Midnight Hour   
The Paragons - My Best Girl
Dobby Dobson - Loving Pauper
The Melodians - I'll Get Along Without You
The Sensations - I Will Never Fall In Love
The Techniques - Traveling Man
Phyllis Dillon - Don't Stay Away
Alton Ellis - Lala Means I Love You
Honey Boy Martin - Hey Leroy
Justin Hinds & The Dominoes - No Good Rudie
U-Roy - Everybody Bawling
The Jamaicans - Ba Ba Boom
Alton Ellis & The Flames - Cry Tough (Extended Version)
The Melodians - You Have Caught Me
Phyllis Dillon - Perfida
The Sensations - Those Guys
Ernest And Tommy - Ranglin On Bond St
Alton Ellis - Girl I've Got A Date (Alternate Version)
The Techniques - How I Wish It Would Rain
The Three Tops - It's Raining
Freddie McKay - Love A Treasure
Tyrone & The Slickers - You Done Me Wrong
Phyllis Dillon & Hopeton Lewis - Right Track
The Sensations - Everyday Is A Holiday
Winston Wright - Holiday Version
Girl Satchmo - Come Back My Darling (False Start)
Girl Satchmo - Come Back My Darling
The Ethiopian - Mother's Tender Care
The Techniques - My Girl
Joya Landis - Moonlight Lover