23.5.13

Bunny Lee & V.A. - The Bunny 'Striker' Lee Story CD 3 2004

Ken Boothe - Help Me Make It Through The Night
Ken Boothe - Train Is Coming
Johnny Clarke - Move Outa Babylon
Johnny Clarke - None Shall Escape 
Owen Gray - Natty Bongo
 John Holt - Till I'm Gone
Leroy Smart - Shame And Pride
John Holt & Dennis Brown - Fancy Make Up
 Jackie Edwards - I'm Still Waiting 
Jackie Edwards - I Do Love You
Slim Smith - Let Me Go Girl
 Dawn Penn - I'll Let You Go Boy 
The Ethiopians - Reggae Hit The Town 
Cornell Campbell - Investigator
 Johnny Clarke - Love Me Forever 
Jackie Edwards - Julie On My Mind
 Hortense Ellis & Derrick Morgan - I Do
Cornell Campbell - I'll Never Let You Go 
Pat Kelly - Queen Majesty 
Judy Mowatt & Jackie Edwards - In Paradise
Johnny Clarke - No Man Is An Island
Alton Ellis - I've Got Love 
Jackie Edwards - Who Told You So 
Bob Marley & The Wailers - Mr Chatterbox
Rita Marley - You're My Desire